- Partnered with RC Barrie, Canada to improved sanitation at Cambridge Secondary School in Kyengera which involved setting up a water harvesting system and construction of bathrooms in the girls’ dormitory.
- Partnered with Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) to enhance the quality of education and performance at St. Henry’s Primary School, Muyenga.
- Supporting the COVID-19 response by the distribution Personal Protective Equipment for front line workers at Kiruddu National referral hospital and Nsambya hospital.
- Partnered with RC Muyenga in a global grant to support Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) at the Katalemwa Cheshire home project through manufacturing innovative wheelchairs and conducting vocational training and economic empowerment.
- Support to Kiwanga Integrated Charity Home for the mentally retarded and physically disabled persons through the provision of relief items, and medical support services.
- Partnered with Lycamobile to sponsor 500 expectant mothers to access ultrasound scan services at Alleluyah Joint Maternity Clinic in Alebtong, Northern Uganda.
- Supported Family Health days by organizing a health camp at Mt. Camel Catholic Church, Kansanga where parishioners and other community members received free health services that included screening for high blood pressure, high blood sugar, breast cancer, cervical cancer screening, malaria testing, vaccination against cervical cancer, adolescent counseling among other services.
The club started off 2 new projects which are being implemented this year in addition to the 7 already running projects.
- RC Muyenga Sunday Sunset partnered with RC Muyenga, RC Muyenga Tankhill, RC Kisugu Victoria lake view, and RC Kansanga to support skills building and professionalization of boda-boda riders. The boda-boda riders received training on technical and financial skills,
- The Rotary Club of Muyenga Sunday Sunset in partnership with the Uganda Blood Transfusion Services (UBTS) and Steel and Tube industries, Namanve is continuing to run a blood donation drive that started on August 31st 2021 and will go on until September 14th with a goal of collecting 300 units of blood.
- The club actively participated in the 10th edition of the Rotary Cancer run with 30 members actively involved.